Sunday, July 12, 2009

Ahoy, matey!

I have been wanting this set, "Just Jawing" (current Stampin' Up) for a while and just got it last month. I have seen some cute ideas. For this card, I just cut out the skull head and added a pirate head scarf. My friend Theresa left the skull bones and added stars for the eyes. I loved her card, too. The "ahoy, matey" sentiment if from the set "Ahoy, Matey" (retired Stampin' Up" and the dotted line stamp is from "Garden Greetings" (current Stampin' Up). The paper was "Rockability" (retired Stampin' Up). *************************************************************************************** PS Stampin' Up - it would be nice if you kept some designer paper around a little longer!

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...