Saturday, July 25, 2009

Recycle

Have you ever wondered what you could do with some of those leftover strawberry containers? (Or tomato containers...or anything plastic?) I saw this idea done somewhere and thought it was cute (sorry, I can't remember where...magazine, internet blog, or what). I actually went back to look for it and couldn't find it anywhere, so this is from memory. I just took and empty strawberry container and removed the label. After washing it out and letting it dry over night, I used white rub on decals to decorate it. I added a silk flower and of course, some malted milk balls. (I thought the strawberry hard candies might be a good idea, too.) This was part of a birthday present for a friend. (I had to wait to give it to her before I could show it on my blog!) TFL! See you next time!

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...