Monday, July 6, 2009

Summer

Sorry I haven't posted any cards lately - I have been having computer problems. I just got my computer back from HP and I am trying to play "catch-up". I am still having a few issues and it just takes up so much time! But on to the cards. Last week I had a stamp-a-stack and I am having another one this week Wednesday! So I have been busy designing and cutting cards! Here were two of the choices last week. The flamingo card is made with "Tickled Pink" (retired Stampin' Up). And the palm tree is from "Balmy Breezes" (also retired Stampin' Up). Both cards use pattern paper (from Hobby Lobby). They also both were colored using the aqua pen. The flamingo is colored using the ink pad and the palm tree is colored with water color pencils.Keep checking back. I have many more pictures that I will be posting soon!

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...