Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Knock, Knock!

I decided to make these little Knock,Knock! joke books for my students for Valentines day. I found this idea on the site papertreyink.com; at the very bottom of the site is a link for her blog. She posts a lot of different projects and templates. You can find the template for these jokes on her blog. The books measure about 4 1/4 x 2 1/4. You get ten jokes on an 8 1/2 x 11 piece of paper. I just cut them apart and used the crop-a-dile punch to punch through all the pieces of the book at once and then put a valentine brad to hold them together. I just decorated the fronts in a variety of designs (I think I will let my students pick the one they like). I think I will be hearing knock, knock jokes for a while, but I think they will get a kick out of these! TFL!

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...