Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentine Treat Cups

Valentine's day is right around the corner and I thought I should get these card samples posted! This card was made with the new "Sweet Heart" set from Stampin' Up. The heart punch is the perfect size to cut out the center and add the heart treat cup. I put a chocolate heart candy in the middle. I used the jumbo wheel "Spunky Spots" from Stampin' Up for the background. I really like the colors tempting turquoise and really red together this year for Valentine colors. This card is very simple. Just tie some red polka dot ribbon and add a sentiment to finish the card. TFL!

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...