Sunday, October 17, 2010

Halloween Treats!

Here are a few Halloween goodies I made for my craft show (and for my students). I bought these little clear plastic boxes and pillow boxes to fill with treats. (I actually bought enough so I could make Halloween, Christmas and Valentine treats for my students). Some of the boxes were filled with candy corn, some with Skittles, and some with halloween orange mints. I am going to give the little pillow box treats to my students and the rectangle boxes to my parent helpers. The stamp sets used here are "Boo To You" (Stampin' Up) and "Tasty Sweet" (retired Stampin' Up). Gingham ribbon is from Hobby Lobby, orange ribbon is from Michaels. I add some puffy white paint on the top of the candy corn to add some dimension. And lastly, of course, glitter glue was used to sparkle things up.

1 comment:

Anne Marie Peterson said...

Super cute! Your students will love them!!!

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...