Friday, October 22, 2010

Upcoming Workshops

Hi Everyone! Sorry I haven't scheduled any workshops lately. Back to school time is such a busy time (plus I took some time for myself to get back into scrapbooking!) But I am all settled into a "third grade" routine now and have now started creating again. I have scheduled 2 upcoming workshops for November. (I will be done with my craftshows by then.) Wednesday, November 10 6 pm - 9:30 pm Stamp-a-Stack - choose from approx. 20 different designs and make 10 cards of your choice (may make multiples of one design) for $15.00. Any cards over 10 are just $1.00 each. (Drinks and light snacks provided). Please bring adhesive of your choice (I provide glue sticks) Saturday, November 13 10 am - 1:30 pm Stamp-a-Stack - choose from approx. 20 different designs and make 10 cards of your choice (may make multiples of one design) for $20.00. Any cards over 10 are just $1.00 each. (Luch, drinks and light snacks provided). Please bring adhesive of your choice (I provide glue sticks). If you are interested in attending, please let me know! Feel free to pass this info on to anyone you think might be interested.

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...