Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Mini Monsters

I have been so busy (doing what?? I don't know!) I bought this Cricut Cartridge almost a month ago (and made these cards), but didn't post them! (I almost forgot!) This is really a cute cartridge. I didn't really have any purpose to buy this, just thought it was cute (acutally, I guess that is how I do most of my shopping!) The first time I cut this skeleton, it was too large for the standard size envelope, so I bent his arms to hold a sign. The shape cards cute, but they are a little more difficult and time consuming (not really a good choice for making several for a package). Thanks for checking in. Next week, I will be posting some of my upcoming designs for my November workshops.

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...