Sunday, November 14, 2010

Christmas Collage

Here are two different cards using the same stamp, Christmas Collage from the holiay mini catalog. Both cards are made using Stampin' Up supplies. For the first one, I also used the set "Winter Post" (for the center circle). I used one of the treat cups and put dazzling diamonds in it to give it a snow globe effect. The sentiment is from "Grateful Greetings" and I used the new label punch. For the second card, I colored some of the images in and used the new glitter glass around the edge of the "25". At first I didn't think this stamp was really my style, but I love the vintage look of these two cards.

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...