Thursday, November 11, 2010

Elf Cards

Hey! It's November! Where does the time go? I realized I haven't posted in a while (busy teaching and doing craft shows!) We had a full house last night for the Stamp-a-Stack workshop. Here are a few cards offered last night (don't forget, there is another workshop Saturday, November 13 (10 am - 1:30 pm). These are mostly "punch art" with just a little stamping. The pattern paper is just stuff I had already (in holiday paper packs). I was just looking for some fun stripe designs. Both of these cards are made with Stampin' Up dies. The elf feet is the "Top Note" die and the elf face card base is made with the "Scallop Circle" die. Punches for these cards include the ornament punch, boho blossoms punch, 5 petal punch, tag punch, and large oval punch (all Stampin' Up). Tag stamp is from "Grateful Greetings" and sentiment is from the set "Best Yet" (both Stampin' Up). Thanks for checking in and I will be posting more cards from the workshop tomorrow!

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...