Sunday, November 21, 2010

Red Mittens

Are you ready for some cold weather? Well, if you are in Michigan, it won't be long! Here is another card that was available at my last workshop. I used some coordinating pattern paper that I had in my stash. The scallop circle is made from the Marvy punch and then I used a small paper punch to punch small holes in each scallop. The mitten stamp is from the set "Merry" (retired Stampin' Up). The sentiment "joy" is a stamp from Inkadinkado. After I stamped the sentiment, I used a 1/2 in circle punch to punch out each letter. I then used pop dots to add dimension to the letters. The red and white ribbon is from PaperTrey Inc.

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...