Thursday, July 7, 2011

Ahoy, There!

It's time for some stampin' fun! I haven't had a class/workshop in ages and now it's time to get back into it! I have two days set aside (Saturday, July 16 at 10:00 AM and Thursday, July 21 at 6:00 PM). I will be showing some of the upcoming projects over the next few days. Here is the first one, Ahoy, There. This card was made with a clear stamp set from the Cats Pajamas. The waves were made with a ruler (from Creative Memories) and the ink Bordering Blue (retired Stampin' Up). I stamped and cut out the whale from cardstock Not Quite Navy (Stampin' Up) and used an embossing folder for some extra dimension. The ribbon I used is seam binding/wrinkle ribbon (hand dyed). I added a little dazzling diamonds glitter (Stampin' Up) on the waves. A quick and easy card and the part I like is that there are several different sentiments to go along with the whale. If you live in the West Michigan area and are interested in Stamping some card projects, please let me know. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...