Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Vintage Tickets

I found this roll of old vintage tickets and I thought they would be fun to use on some cards. The cardstock color is Blushing Bride (Stampin' Up)and the ink is Creamy Caramel (retired Stampin' Up). The flower stamp I used is from the set Nature's Secret and the background design is a large background stamp "Sanded" (both are retired Stampin' Up). I used orange polka dot ribbon (Hobby Lobby). The orange glitter is Distress Stickles (Ranger). It is a little different than the other stickles glitter I have used. This glitter glue does not fill in completely, it looks more distressed (hence the name!)

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...