Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Beach Time!

Finally! Some nice, sunny weather! These cards are perfect for sending some summer time thoughts or invites! These were made with a stamp set I had put in my stamp sale (and it didn't sell). I pulled it out and started playing around with it. (I have been doing that lately, maybe I should just keep all these sets!) I used primary colors and the set "Fun in the Sun" (retired Stampin' Up). The cards are smaller than average (I was able to get more cards out of the cute pattern paper this way). The cards measure square 4 1/4 x 4 1/4. The small note pads are from Sam's Club (and were navy). I covered the fronts with paper and then decorated them to match the cards. It would make a cute gift together. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...