Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Great Outdoors!


Look at this darling moose! I found this Cricut cartridge "Campin' Critters" and just had to have it! I made this moose into some cards, but I also made a few photo/journal albums.  He just seemed to be the perfect cover for these.  I used the Stampin' Up "On Board Journal" for this project. The paper is by "Happy Camper" by Imaginisce (found at my local Ludington craft store!)  The title "the great outdoors" was also part of this cartridge.  The senitment "smile" is Stampin' Up and the phrase "a picture is worth a thousand words" is from "Say Cheese, too" by LawnFawn.


No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...