Saturday, November 26, 2011

Holiday Class

It's been a while since I have had a class, so I have schedule two classes coming up next week. I have been working on some cards and projects to offer next week, so over the next couple days, I will be showing  some of the projects.  To start off with, I have a gift card holder which is perfect for Starbuck's or other coffee cards because it is made from a recycled coffee cup wrapper.  Another project (that actually matches the above card) is a decorated gift bag,  ready to be filled with some homemade treats.  One class will be Wednesday night, November 30 (6pm - 9pm) and the other is Saturday, December 3 (10 am - 2 pm).  Check back often to see more projects and cards.

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...