Friday, November 25, 2011

Purple Snowflakes


It seems I always make the traditional red and green Christmas cards or blue snowflakes, so I wanted to mix it up a bit and try a different color.  I found this purple patterned paper with snowflakes on it and that was my inspiration.  This silver snowflake die is called "Bianca" from Memory Box.  It is so delicate and I was wondering how well it would cut, but I was surprised, it cut quite well!  These are cut from shiny silver paper.  The purple snowflake behind the silver is punched with a Marvy punch.  I then added some Glimmermist to the purple snowflake for some added glitz.  The glittery pen (swirls around the edges) was from Gelly Roll.  The "holiday photos" was cut from my Cricut using the cartridge "Joys of the Season".


No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...