Monday, June 4, 2012

End of the School Year

Well, I don't know where the time has gone, but another school year has flown by.  I have been busy with end of the year projects which include a ton of "thank you" cards.  Here is one I made with this fun stamp set I found at the Novi convention this year from Stamp On It...Scrabble Alphabet Letters stamp set.  The whole set was only $8!  How could you pass that up??  You can use these for anything.  Great for scrapbooking and card making.  They are so easy to use,  just attach the letters you want to use on an acrylic block.  The back ground paper was just something "school" related I had in my stash.  I stamped and cut out the letters to spell "thank you".  I added a prima flower with a fun center brad.  Quick and easy (and cute!).  Thanks for stopping by, check back often, I have tons of projects to post!

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...