Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Father's Day!


I found these cards offered for free on the Cricut Craft Room.  This site is free although you will need to download it on your computer when you are ready to cut.  There are 5 free father's day cards this week.  I am just learning how to use it, but so far, it is very handy.  I am thinking this is a cross between the Gypsy and the Design Studio.  I was told there would be a way to  download (or upload) your cartridges which would incorporate both of the previous tools into one very convenient one.  They have cartridges you can purchase and download as well as individual images.  I will check back often with more information as I figure it out.  As for now, these cards are fun and easy.  The top tool card was cut several times on different colors of paper.   I then mixed and matched different tool shapes (like a puzzle) and then matted the card.  The second card was cut on double sided cardstock.  Just fold the card after the cutting.  I added a few embellishments, so quick and easy!  If you have a Cricut, take some time to check out the Cricut Craft room.

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...