Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Shimmering Butterflies

I haven't been spending much time posting, but I have been creating.  Here is a card I made last April (and finished up a few more today).  The  butterfly on this card was cut from the Stampin' Up die Beautiful Butterflies.  After I cut the butterflies, I embossed them for added dimension.  I then sprayed them with Glimmer Mist.  The antennae is made with wire.  I added two little pink gems on the butterfly body.  The background was stamped with "Inspired by Nature" on some pattern paper, and the sentiment is from "Upsy Daisy" (both sets are retired Stampin' Up).  This card has a soft elegant look to it.  Thanks for stopping by.  Hoping to have more time to post more ideas!

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...