Friday, June 14, 2013

Buzz and Bumble

 These cards are made from supplies mostly from Close To My Heart.  At first I wasn't impressed with the paper (seeing it in the catalog), but when I saw it live...LOVE IT!  It is so summery.  I don't like gardening (or bees) but in this case,  I really like how they came together.  (Sorry about the last picture, I couldn't get it up right...every time I imported it, it turned back sideways).  In case you are interested, the supplies are in the current CTMH catalog and it all comes together (stamps, paper, embellishments) in a set called Workshops on the Go Buzz and Bumble Kit.





No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...