Thursday, June 20, 2013

Lemonade, anyone?

Here is a new stamp set I got from Stamps of Life (a company I often buy from at the Novi convention).  I seem to buy several of their stamps set each year, so I finally joined their membership club and they send me a stamp set each month in the mail.  This is the one I received this month - and I love it!  I love that they include cute sayings with their images.  To make this card, I painted over the top of the cup with radiant pearls (sour lemons color).  It gave it a pretty yellow shimmer.  I added liquid glass on the ice cubes but it is hard to see.  (I probably should have kept the ice cubes white).  I added a paper straw (from Queen & Co.).  Enjoy summer!

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...