Monday, June 10, 2013

Man Cards

Well, I see I haven't  posted in a while.  I have been busy with school and trying to keep up with stocking two stores with cards and other fun things.  Now school is done, and I hope to have more time to post (and create).  I have been creating all this time, just not taking many photos.  I will be better at this (I hope).  Here are a few "man" cards to show you (since Father's day is around the corner).  This badge or banner is made using a Close to my Heart stamp set and their Cricut cartridge.  I have a card class next week so be looking for more card samples during the week.  Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...