Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Cricut Fairy!

The Cricut fairy has made an appearance at my house!! (Actually treasures from ebay! ) I got a really great deal on the Cricut Expressions along with two cartridges. I also bought the jukebox and the Cricut software. I have everything set up, but haven't had time to "play" yet! Hopefully sometime this week. Not only did I receive all this fun stuff, I received a package from my new friend Rosie in Colorado. She found a great deal on these Cricut cartridges and these cute dress notes/favor boxes. (I never find deals like this!) Thanks for thinking of me and sending me these great deals, Rosie! I can't wait to start creating!

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...