Monday, July 7, 2008

Martini Time!

Time to celebrate! Actually, where has the time gone? I can't believe it is July already and I have hardly put any of my card samples on my blog. I am suppose to have more time, it is summer! I have been really busy making cards, trying to keep up with my craft shows. I will try to put some samples up everyday for a while (the pictures are piling up - so I do have some new ones to share). I have actually been "playing" with my new laptop computer and haven't figured out how to do my pictures from that yet. So for todays sample I have these cute martini cards. I made these invites for a bachelorette party. The martini stamp is from Rubber Stampede and the "time to celebrate" stamp is from Inkadinkado. I added a little glitter to the martini glass to "sparkle" it up. The background polka-dots is made from the wheel "Spunky Spots" (Stampin' Up). The scallop punch is also from Stampin' Up. I added the paperclip in the corner because the girl wanted a pocket for directions. I thought this would be a cute way to attach the directions on the inside of the card, she could just slide them under the clip. On the front of the clip, I added some polka dot ribbon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pam!!! You're right... it is time to CELEBRATE! Great card as usual! Happy summer...

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...