Monday, July 14, 2008

Pastel Bugs

I found these cute pastel post-it notes at the Target Dollar Spot (love that part of the store!). The challenge was to find colors to coordinate (that wasn't necessarily "baby"). I haven't used the "Ladybug Picnic" set (Stampin' Up) for a while, so I started playing around with this set and some pastel colors and this is what I came up with. I actually really liked how it turned out, so I made some matching cards to go with the magnetic post-it notes. (And of course, black polka dot ribbon is my favorite! It goes with everything!) The square scallop punch is from Marvy and the sentiment "a little bug told me..." is from Katiebug TFL!

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...