Sunday, November 23, 2008

Christmas Tree Treats

Here was a project that we made a few weeks ago at my holiday treats class. This candy box was made using the Cricut and the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Cartridge. (It really makes some amazing things!). I heard it was a little challenging to put together (from some of the attendees at the class!). I agree, but I had put so many of them together recently that I must have the hang of it now! I found the cute little buttermint candies at Hobby Lobby, they are decorated in Santa wrappers, so we didn't add much decoration to the candy box, I didn't want to take away from the candy. The ribbon tied around the side, helps the box stay closed. TFL!

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...