Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Sweet 16!

My baby is 16 today! Sixteen years ago, she was born on Thanksgiving morning. (My little "Butterball"). We were busy all day today - a day of shopping and then the family party tonight. This was the invitation I sent out to family members. I found this cute idea on Dawn's Stamping Thoughts. I let Allie pick the printed paper she liked for her invitation. So now that our busy day is done, it is time to relax. We will be going to J's brother's house tomorrow for Thanksgiving. My wonderful sister-in-law is making most of the dinner and I just have to bring a few things - my kind of day! I don't enjoy cooking nearly as much as I do the "eating"!

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...