Sunday, November 9, 2008

Photo Albums

Here are a few photo albums I made for my craft show. I used the set All in the Family (Stampin' Up). The words were made with the Cricut using the catridge Tear Drop. I also used the Cricut software to weld the letters together to make it easier to attach. (Love that software, because as Dawn know, it has to be easy or I'm not doing it!) So yes, this project was quick and easy. Oh, the dots were made with this handy dandy marker that makes dots perfectly. It is called Dotta-riffic by Zig. TFL!

1 comment:

Susan said...

hey.. just wanted to let you know I change my blogspot url.. it's RistaEtsy.blogspot.com now.. and scott is on there as well.. his is Mi5chicken.blogspot.com

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...