Thursday, November 6, 2008

Pumpkin Pie and Blessing Mix

This is a little surprise that we will be making at my next class called Holiday Treats and Gifts. Wouldn't this make a wonderful little gift to set on a coworkers desk or maybe for a favorite teacher? (I know I would like to get these!!) Both little gifts are filled with yummy treats! The pumpkin pie box is made using my Cricut and the cartidge Tags, Bags, Boxes and More. The cute little pumpkin on the Blessing mix is made using the cuddlebug (a diecut and embossing folder all in one set! Isn't that great!) If you like these, keep checking back to see what else we are going to be making. I will also be selling these at my next craft show. TFL!

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...