Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Big Snowmen

I was playing around with the new Cricut cartridge "Snow Friends". The snowmen are so cute. You can interchange some of their pieces when putting them together (it is sort of like paper dolls!). Unfortunately, when I was making these, I wasn't paying attention to their size. I realized later that they are too big for a standard size card. Not sure what I am going to do with them now, but wanted to show you how easy it was to make them. I guess I could take their hats off and put a shorter one on (but I would still have these hats that I would want to use - I just can't throw them away). Oh well, keep checking back, I will think of something to put them on (maybe a hot cocoa gift, or a note book, or a ..............)!

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...