Sunday, January 10, 2010

Something Fishy

I was cleaning a drawer and found a few pieces of glossy white cardstock that I had brayered (a while ago). It seems like I never throw anything away (thinking I could still use these pieces of paper). It sort of looked like water to me, so I stamped this cute fish from Fishy Friends (Stampin' Up). I have made this kind of card before and wanted to change it up a bit, so I used some different color glitters (sort of looks like the rainbow fish). The only problem with this... when it dried, the cardstock curled up. It was very difficult to get it to stay glued down. I had to resort to using a liquid glue called Zip Dry glue. I found the large black paperclips at Target. (I have also seen them at Staples). The background was made with a cuddlebug folder.

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...