Saturday, January 2, 2010

Tic Tac Snowman

Here's an idea I found on Splitcoast Stampers. I thought about making these for my students, but I'm having a hard time finding the small packs of Tic Tacs (and with 31 students, the larger packs were way too expensive). It is a quick idea (once you get the measurement for going around the package, that took me couple tries!) The hat is made with the round tab punch (Stampin' Up) cut in half and then trimmed straight across the bottom. His body is made with the 1 1/4 circle punch. I tied red ribbon around it to keep it closed (and for the scarf). I had this project out at my Stamp-A-Stack and it went over well (I only charged $1 for this project and they could make as many as they wanted - or until I ran out of Tic Tacs!)

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...