Sunday, January 17, 2010

Candy Treats

I found these cute colorful banana shape candies and thought they would make a cute gift with the "Sock Monkey" set (Stampin' Up). I have some extra monkeys cut out and I might make matching birthday cards or note cards. (Sometimes I have no idea why I make these things - it's not like I was making a gift for a specific reason!) Oh well, I will have a gift when needed. The pink paper I used was a "white core" paper, so when I ran it through a cuddlebug embossing folder for the background and sanded over the embossed image, the white shows through. The orange and yellow is just a printed paper. (I wanted one for a boy and one for a girl).

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...