Saturday, May 15, 2010

Bride and Groom

It's getting closer to the "wedding" season. Here is a cute wedding card (did you notice I didn't say quick?!!) The cutting is a little time consuming (maybe because it took me so long to get the right sizes for my pattern and looking back at it, I think I could have done a better job on the bride's dress!) I found this idea on Splitcoast Stampers, but no pattern, so I created my own. I used the Bride and Groom Specialty paper from Stampin' Up (many of my demonstrator friends said "Where did you get this paper?" hee hee! Sometimes things are hidden in the catalog!) The paper is a bit more expensive and you have to buy the bride and the groom set separately, but the "look" of it is rather classy. It is hard to see in the picture, but the bride's dress also has diamond stickles on it for added sparkle. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...