Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Clip-it Up

Here is another little treat I got for myself at the convention last weekend. I have seen these racks (and thought they looked fun!). I love to organize and finally decided to give this a try. This is actually the "mini" size and it cost $42.00 at the convention. I can't really decide what to put on the rack, first I tried my clear stamps hanging off it. This was a good way to see everything and they would be much more accessible. Then I changed my mind and wanted to see what my individual cards looked like hanging on it. I thought this might be a good way to display them at my craft shows. I labeled the black divider tabs by categories. And that is as far as I got...maybe I will change it again! Or maybe I need a second one!

1 comment:

rhoffer said...

I'm so jealous! I have looked at that "toy" a few times but didn't want to spend the money on it. Sounds like you need a few more! I hope you enjoyed the Novi convention. I'm off to CK Buffalo next week :)

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...