Saturday, May 22, 2010

Medallion

I have had the medallion stamp for a while and just have never used it. I made this card using versa mark and chalks. It was sort of fun, each one turned out different. I started out with the intention of using the colors old olive and brown, but I accidently put my sponge in the color "not quite navy" and I liked the results. I did a little stitching with my sewing machine. Then I thought it needed something for the center. I had these metal buttons from Jolee, but they were too bright, so I used the Adirondack alcohol inks (latte and gold) to tone them down a little. I think it did the trick. You can see in the picture the differences before and after.

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...