Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ice Cream

It is definately warm enough for these ice cream sundaes right now. Grand Rapids has had a bit of a heat wave! (And no air conditioner at school makes teaching 27 third graders really hard)! This card makes me think of summer. It is made with a Sizzix die and the Stampin' Up Sending Love Specialty paper (this was from the occasions mini that is no longer available). I actually bought extra paper because I loved the colors. I ran the sundae die through several times (each with a different color), then I cut the sundaes apart and pieced them back together. The swirl design on the "Close to Cocoa" paper is made with an embossing folder.

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...