Monday, August 29, 2011

Butterfly Hanging Notes

This is a hanging post-it note project I made. I found these circular post-it notes on clearance at JoAnn Fabrics (you never know what you can find on clearance!) The chipboard back is from Michael's. I covered this with a textured solid green cardstock. I then used a background alphabet stamp and a Ranger distressing ink to stamp the background (vintage photo). The small butterfly from the set "Bliss" is stamped using Pumpkin Pie ink (ink and stamp from Stampin' Up). I used brown organdy ribbon to make the hanger. Thanks for checking in. Check back soon for some "Back to school" projects! It is that time of year!

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...