Monday, August 1, 2011

Dreams Du Jour

Wow, I can't believe it is August already! Slow down summer! I have been lazy about posting pictures, but I have been busy creating; getting ready for the Holland Art in the Park on August 6, and the Gold Coast Festival in Ludington on August 13 and 14. If you are near West Michigan, come check these out. Here are two new cards I made with a retired Stampin' Up set I just got, Dreams Du Jour. For some reason it reminded me of seed packages (not sure why). I've liked this set for a while and thought now was the time to get it - before it was gone forever! Other than the stamp, the only other thing that is Stampin' Up is the newprint paper. Everthing else was sort of pieced together from my stash. I love the orange and blue combination with this set. The image is stamped in a coordinating blue ink (to match the paper), and then colored in with markers. Thanks for looking. By the way, check out my Etsy shop and these cards are for sale. Find the link right above my picture and name on the top, right hand side of blog. Thanks again!

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...