Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Vacation

Sorry I haven't posted lately, I just finished two craft shows back to back and then a week of vacation in Ludington (rest and relaxation before I need to go back to the classroom!). I want to send a shout out to everyone that stopped at my booth to shop and socialize. It was great seeing everyone again, and making so many new friends. My week in Ludington was great! Here is a picture of me and my husband, J. enjoying drinks on the upper deck, watching the Badger (ship) depart. My friend, Caty, camped across from us, so we spend most of the week shopping and antiquing, which got J. off the hook of having to go with me! I am so glad Caty and I like the same kind of shopping. I found some really fun deals for my home and for crafting. I have been really into making some vintage projects and I found this cute little case, perfect to display my vintage cards. Another great "find" was in Manistee (another shopping day). We stopped at the local Goodwill up there and I found six huge bags of old, vintage invitations, baby announcements, and thank you cards; still in packages. These are most likely from the 1960's and 1970's. For me that doesn't seem that old, but I now realize I am vintage! These will be fun to create cards and other projects with. I will post them (when I come up with some ideas!)

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...