Saturday, August 6, 2011

It SUITS You!

I found this cute little stamp set up in Ludington, Michigan at a local scrapbook store (The Scrapbook Nook). The stamp is an Itty Bitty by Unity (Unity Stamps & Jillibean Soup). I think I will be able to find some fun ways to use this stamp and cute sentiment. This project is a photo album (I also made some little notebooks with this stamp). I began with some coordinating pattern paper. The lace flowers were white (a little too white), so I used some Shimmerz Spritz in Caribbean Sunset to color them the pinkish coral color (I found this at Scrapbook Nook, also). I added a little glitter on the bathing suit for some extra sparkle. Thanks for stopping by and checking out my projects here on my blog. On a side note, I want to send a "shout out" to my new friends I made at the craft show this weekend in Holland. I am looking forward to having you come and stamp very soon!

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...