Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Mr. Twigster

I think his name should be "funky little snowman"! He is a different one, isn't he? Or maybe "naked little snowman"! I want to put some pants on him! Oh well, he does have character, so I thought I would try a few cards with him. The polka dot paper is embossed with a cuddlebug embossing folder to give it a little more depth. The snowman is stamped on natural paper and then colored in with white craft ink. The thank you card sports the new Stampin' up ribbon that is available Oct. 1. Oh by the way, Mr. Twigster is also available Oct. 1! TFL!

1 comment:

~D~ said...

LOVE them, but as you know I love all snowmen, even those that lost their pants, lol..

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...