Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Bloom with Delight

I love this card! I love the white flowers and the square colors. This will be a card offered at my card class this weekend. Unfortunately, it will be a first come, first serve card since it takes up so many Stampin' Up buttons. I bought three packs of these buttons, but I think you can only make 5 or 6 cards with these buttons. (Still worth it though!) The papers are all from Stampin' Up. This flower punch is from Paper Shaper. After I punched the flowers, I ran them through the Big Shot in a Cuddlebug folder (Swiss Dot). The sentiment is from Endless Creations.

1 comment:

Claire said...

I just wanted to take the time to tell you that I thought this card was so very pretty. Nice job. Simple yet very stylish.

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...