Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Primary Flower

I thought I had posted this card, but when I scrolled back a few months in my blog, I couldn't find it. This was one of my favorites (and it was a favorite last month at my workshop). I can't believe I forgot to post it! I actually made several versions of this flower card (using different colors and different pattern papers) that I will show in future posts. This one was made using this cute plaid paper from My Minds Eye (I found at Hobby Lobby). The colors I matched up with this are Pacific Point (retired Stampin' Up, but coming back this summer), Real Red and Crushed Curry. The punch is the extra large flower punch (still available from the occasions mini catalog). The stem and leaves stamp is from the set "Sweet Heart" (still available from Stampin' Up). The black circle dots stamp is from the set "Think Happy Thoughts" (Stampin' Up). The embellishment at the bottom is just a green paperclip and Crushed Curry polka dot ribbon.

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...