Sunday, April 11, 2010

Scallop Post-it Note Hangers

I have been having a lot of fun decorating these scallop chipboard pieces. I used pattern paper for these two. (But I did buy some Ranger paint this weekend to try out on chipboard pieces in the future!). I actually decorated the scallop circle around the post-it notes I had. The square scallop was designed by finding this cute pattern paper. I just love the turquoise and red together. I also loved adding a little piece of chipboard (flower) on the corner of this one. I covered the flower with the coordinating paper on the back of the bird paper. I added a green and a turquoise blue button - they are actually layered on top of each other. Both projects were finished off with the new satin ribbon from Stampin' Up. (I love this ribbon and it will continue to be available in the next mini catalog). Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...