Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Post-it Note Hanger

Well, girls, this was my first attempt at the the post-it note hanger I saw on the site "The Stamping School". This video is also on her blog Where the Rubber Hits the Road. She used the new scallop board book from Stampin' Up (which is still available until the end of April) which I think is way cuter than mine. I was able to run the post-it notes through my Big Kick, but I had to do it in parts (about 15-20 sheets at a time). I cut the post-its with the Scallop Circle #2 die from Stampin' Up. The chipboard piece I used was from Michael's dollar bin. The cost of the materials came out to less than $1 (I only used half the post-it and the chipboard came with five pieces). These would make great parent helper gifts (at a very reasonable price). Now that I look back at the picture, it would make a cute bird house project. Tomorrow I am going to make a chipboard hanger with a calendar on it. Thanks for looking! PS. Check back to see how the flower cards turned out with the Cricut. Way cute!!

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...