Friday, June 25, 2010

Black and Ivory

Here are some wedding cards I was working on (because Card Club was this week and that was the theme!). I used this fun "flocked" paper from the paper pack "La Creme" by DCWV (from Hobby Lobby). The black satin ribbon was from Michael's. I just stamped the sentiment (Stampin' Up) and used the scallop oval and oval punches from Marvy. The little pearl dots are self adhesive (only way to go!) from Michael's. I just had the lace laying around, so thought I would use it on a few cards. Talk about quick and easy cards!

1 comment:

Sandy Saylor said...

These are stunning, Pam!! I love the black and ivory combination.

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...