Monday, June 14, 2010

End of the Year

Well, I made it through my first year of third grade! (This sounds like I am a student in third grade, well actually, I felt like the student some of the time!) I should say, I made it through teaching third grade for the first time! Here are some treats I made for my teaching neighbors. These bags are from Stampin' Up. The decorations I added are from the Simply Scrappin' set "Summer Home" (retired). I used the cardstock sticker borders and some of the small squares to make gift tags hanging off the ribbon (that I tied on the handle of the bags). The bags are filled with chocolate covered cashews (yum! I gave them all away so I wouldn't eat them!) Quick and easy gifts that I think looked rather classy! (and the point here is...whether you are a stamper, a scrapper or just like to make gifts, Stampin' Up's products can help you make these gifts quick and easy. All the colors coordinate!)

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...