Monday, June 14, 2010

Thank you and Good Bye

We had some sad news about our custodian the night before the last day of school (well, exciting for him, but sad for us!). He decided to take a different position with our district. He won't be our custodian any more, but we will see him periodically, as he took a district wide maintenance position. He was one of the first people I met at my new building last year, and he was extremely helpful with my move into the building all last summer. I never really thanked him for everything he did, so I made him this card (and one of the bags filled with chocolate covered cashews)and gave it to him the last day of school. I used the set "Totally Tool" (Stampin' Up). I stamped each of the tools on a colored piece of cardstock, and then colored the silver parts with a silver metallic marker (American Crafts). The background was made with the background stamp "Woodgrain" (Stampin' Up). The "screw" brads were from Hobby Lobby (Spare Parts).

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...